Breaking the Ice
Have you ever met a person and desperately wanted to get a conversation going with them, but just couldn't? Instead, you froze up and looked like an idiot. Yeah, well, sometimes that happens unfortunately. But have no fear, I'm hear to help you out! In this post I have listed 20 fabulous Ice Breaker questions to ask someone for when you want to get an interesting conversation going. It's fun too. I used my best friend Erika as an example.
The red responses belong to her.
And the blue ones belong to me.
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Pineapple. Raspberries.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A leopard! Because they are dangerous, agile, stealthy hunters. And at the same time they're beautiful and sleek! It's the best of both worlds. A bald eagle. I can fly and see beautiful places and because I'm the nation's symbol I can't be hunted.
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Service work in another country. Having a book I've written turned into a movie.
- When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why? Batman! Cause I used to watch it with my brothers and I'm pretty sure that was the only one I watched. Haha. I have one now (Spiderman), but not when I was little... maybe the PowerPuff Girls. I liked their spunkiness.
- Who is your hero? (a parent, a celebrity, an influential person in one’s life) Probably my mom. She's honestly the best! If I ever end up being half the person she is, I will consider that a great accomplishment! What Erika said.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go swimming! Only it has to be outdoors. Preferably a lake!!! Camping.
- If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? Hahaha. Uhhh, that's really hard! I have no idea what I would specifically want it to be about! Maybe about my travels to other countries!! And I would definitely want Emma Watson to play me. No question there! Haha. Hmm, probably about how I overcame 2 back surgeries during high school and then maybe when I lived in Italy and then definitely when I worked on the film with Cody Linley. Um, Jennifer Lawrence could play me. Yeah, I'd allow that.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Probably strawberry. Nothing too crazy, but yet it's still a pretty good flavor. Haha. Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Because it's delicious and if you're going to be ice cream isn't deliciousness, like, your main goal in life?
- What’s your favorite cartoon character, and why? Huey, Dewey, and Louie from Duck Tales. Hands down Scooby-Doo (the older version) because he is A.) a dog, B.) solves mysterious, C.) always catches the bad guys, and lastly D.) says awesome phrases like: Ruh-roh.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? Egypt! I've always been so fascinated with Ancient Egyptian art/history, so I'd love to go to the Valley of the Kings, visit the pyramids outside of Giza and check out some other tombs that we learned about in art history! Same here.
- What’s the ideal dream job for you? Curator of the Louvre. Therapist, Author, Screenwriter, Voice Over Actress, and Stand-Up Comedian.
- Are you a morning or night person? Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same.
- What are your favorite hobbies? Swimming, Reading, Traveling, and Pinterest! Haha. Writing, Reading, Traveling, Hiking, Snowboarding, Painting, and Making Movies.
- What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike? I hate the sound of people chewing. Drives me insane! I also don't like when people trim their nails in public--that's disgusting! People need to STOP doing that. I also hate hair on bathroom counters. I am very neat and organized and hate having a messy roommate... also clowns, I hate clowns, close minded people, too.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? It's called: Leberkase. It's basically mushy meat. Here's the link to it: Leberkäse. I was quite literally gagging at the table. But it's a specialty so I felt SO bad! Chicken feet.
- Name one of your favorite things about someone in your family. My brother always wanted to "impart his wisdom" to me. So he'd tell me about different drugs and show me how to clean his guns. Hahaha. Really, he's just always looking out for me. I love it! I love that my brother and I both love watching and making films so much.
- Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. If I'm sitting in a room, I do almost everything I can to not be sitting with my back towards the door/entry. That way I won't be surprised. I doodle evil cartoon cows and dinosaurs in the margins of my notes during school lectures.
- If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… Intelligent, Caring, and Funny. Strong-Willed, Self-Deprecating, and Creative.
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? Comedy because I am a blonde and have terrible luck. Science Fiction because I broke two out of the four titanium screws in my back completely in half. It'd be similar to I, Robot.
- If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be… Queen Elizabeth II. I've always wanted to be royal! A fighter pilot.
Blog to you later!