I think goals are important, especially realistic and achievable ones. Here are mine for 2013.
- Read 25 books.
- Walk a 10K.
- Get three terms of college completed at Portland State University.
- Perform at least 12 acts of random kindness throughout the year. Random Acts of Kindness
- Get an internship.
- Get a job.
- Get at least 1 story published in a Chicken Soup for the Soul book.
- Finish rough draft of Novel #2 by the end of the summer (September 31st).
- Write at least something every night in my question journal. Question Journal
- Eat less meat.
- Conserve more energy.
- Recycle more.
- Write at least 100 posts for this blog.
- Donate blood at least once.
- See The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
And that's about it. Yes.
Blog to you later.