Famous People I've Met.

Question of the day: What famous person have you known or met personally?

Answer: 

  1. Rode at the same barn as Joe Montana's daughters. Met him at a barn party, had NO idea who he was until my step-dad freaked out. He helped scoop macaroni and cheese onto my plate. I was like 8. 
  2. I worked on a film last summer with Lance Henriksen, Cody Linley, and Dora Madison Burge. 
  3. I met Christopher Lloyd in the airport in Washington D.C. at Obama's 1st Inauguration. I said, "You look familiar," while we were in line and then he whispered to me, "Great Scott!" and I was like: Oooooooh. Nice to meet you. 
  4. I met Suzanne Collins at a book signing. 

That's all I know.
How about you?

Blog to you later!
Love, 
Manders 

Comments

  1. I've met...
    1. From The Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Zach Roerig. I kissed Ian on the cheek!
    2. From Twilight, Peter Facinelli, Daniel Cudmore, Alex Meraz (he's SO sweet!), Gil Birmingham (Funny!), Justin Chon, Kiowa Gordon (Who is a bit of a pervert...)
    I almost walked into Peter... Embarrasing!
    Well, I guess that's it, though I would have loved to meet Suzanne Collins! It sucks quite a bit to live in Denmark...
    Oh, and then I know a German Indie singer, Mike Zitzelsberger, but nobody knows him and his band outside of Germany.
    Best regards from Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so cool! Haha, you almost walked into Peter. That's too funny! I've seen several bands, but have never actually gone up to them and met them in person.
    Thanks for sharing Bella! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts