Favorite Music of 2012

Hello.

(I was going to publish this post yesterday, but I didn't have internet connection at the house I was pet-sitting at.)

I thought I'd share my favorite music of 2012 today. By the way, this is in no particular order.


  1. "Radioactive." Imagine Dragons. 
  2. "Gangnam Style." Psy.
  3. "It's Time." Imagine Dragons. 
  4. "On Top of the World." Imagine Dragons. 
  5. "Skyfall." Adele. 
  6. "Hey Ho." The Lumineers. 
  7. "Little Talks." Of Monsters and Men. 
  8. "Mountain Sound." Of Monsters and Men. 
  9. "Six Weeks." Of Monsters and Men. 
  10. "Take a Walk." Passion Pit. 
  11. "Follow Me." Muse. 
  12. "Survival." Muse. 
  13. "The 2nd Law." Muse. 
  14. "A Matter of Time." The Killers.
  15. "Breathing Underwater." Metric. 
  16. "Lights." Ellie Goulding. 
  17. "We Are Young." Fun. 
  18. "Everybody Talks." Neon Trees. 
  19. "Somebody That I Used to Know." Gotye (Kind of sick of this song now, though...)
  20. "Starships." Nicki Minaj 
  21. "Stronger." Kelly Clarkson. 
  22. "Darkside." Kelly Clarkson. 
  23. "Sexy and I Know It." LMFAO
  24. "Party Rock Anthem." LMFAO Featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock. 
  25. "Good Feeling." Flo Rida. 
  26. "Moves Like Jagger." Maroon 5 Featuring Christina Aguilera. 
  27. "Good Time." Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen. 
  28. "Anything Can Happen." Ellie Goulding. 
  29. "We Are Never Getting Back Together." Taylor Swift.
Blog to you later! 
Love, 
Manders 

Comments

Popular Posts