Pick-Me-Up Songs.


Hi there!

What's that song you need to hear when you're feeling down?
Maybe it's not just one song, but many.

Here are mine (just to name a few):

  1. "Be Ok" by Ingrid Michaelson
  2. "You and I" by Ingrid Miachaelson 
  3. "Soilder" by Ingrid Michaelson
  4. "My Body" by Young the Giant
  5. "Take a Walk" by Passion Pit
  6. "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele
  7. "Everybody Dance Now" 
  8. "You Should Be Dancing" Bee Gees
  9. "You're the first, the Last, My Everything" by Barry White
  10. "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros 
  11. "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons
  12. "I Was Made for Lovin' You" by Kiss
  13. "Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin 
  14. "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N." by Noah and the Whale 
  15. "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine
  16. "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" by Coldplay
And of course the backing up song because it's hilarious. Always makes me smile. 

Blog to you later!
Love, 
Manders 

Comments

Popular Posts