What's that song you need to hear when you're feeling down?
Maybe it's not just one song, but many.
Here are mine (just to name a few):
- "Be Ok" by Ingrid Michaelson
- "You and I" by Ingrid Miachaelson
- "Soilder" by Ingrid Michaelson
- "My Body" by Young the Giant
- "Take a Walk" by Passion Pit
- "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele
- "Everybody Dance Now"
- "You Should Be Dancing" Bee Gees
- "You're the first, the Last, My Everything" by Barry White
- "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons
- "I Was Made for Lovin' You" by Kiss
- "Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin
- "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N." by Noah and the Whale
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine
- "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" by Coldplay
And of course the backing up song because it's hilarious. Always makes me smile.
Blog to you later!