The Fart Filter

Question of the Day: If you could invent something what would it be?

Answer: (Just a warning: This might gross some of you out.) I would devise a filter that one could comfortably stick up their anus and whenever that particular individual passed gas it would convert that nasty smell into something nice like, oh, I don't know, freshly homemade chocolate chip cookies or something equally pleasant. So, instead of being a burden to society you would actually be doing them a favor. Also, whenever, my brother farts and says it smells like cookies to make me inhale deeply, he'll actually be telling the truth. People will love you and you don't have to be embarrassed anymore! Seriously, I could make millions with this.

How about you?
If you could invent something what would it be?

Blog to you later!
Love,
Manders

Comments

Popular Posts