2014 New Year's Resolution

Happy 2014 Everyone!

Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2014:

  1. Volunteer at least once a month. 
  2. Graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from PSU by the end of 2014. 
  3. Write 2 blog posts a month. 
  4. Complete Novel #2. 
  5. Send query letters out to literary agents once a month for Novel #1.  
  6. Write a letter to someone who inspires me once a month. 
  7. Treat myself nicer. (Stop comparing myself to others. Stop freaking about the future as much. It's going to be ok Amanda. You will not live in a cardboard box.) 
  8. Take care myself, especially my back. Keep up with Yoga & Water Aerobics. Walk more, sit less. Eat healthier. Drink lots of water daily. 
  9. Read at least 20 books. 
  10. Take a self-defense class. 
  11. Secure an internship for 2015.
  12. At the end of the night write 5 things that went well that day.  
A friend of mine posted this on his Facebook: Things to remember going into the new year: "Have hope, be strong, laugh loud, play hard, live in the moment, smile often, dream big, remember you are loved, and never give up." BRING IT ON 2014!

Good luck everyone!
Blog to you later!

Love, 
Manders 

Comments

  1. I love these! Good luck with them!! :)
    And I love that quote... it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts