Favorite 2013 Moments

Hola!

Here are some of my most memorable moments from 2013 in no particular order.

  1. Started my first year at Portland State University.             
  2. Watched the Golden Globes and the Oscars. 
  3. Stood in the elevator with Jacob Black.
  4. Met Jodi Picoult.                                                               
  5. Toured Warner Bros. Studios with my dad and brother.    
  6. Visited my friend Derek in Burbank. 
  7. Went to a Dodgers game with Derek, brother, and Dad. 
  8. Went to 10 concerts.                                                                                                
  9. Pet-sitted a lot.                                                                                        
  10. Went to my aunt's baby shower in Utah.
  11. Turned 21 this year! (Had my first alcoholic drink ever. Favorite drink: Mojito.)
  12. Next day my friends threw a surprise party for me! It was my first surprise party ever!  
  13. Brother graduated High School!                                                                      
  14. Got the Fault in our Stars audiobook! 
  15. Went to Disneyland and Hollywood with Roommate Jamie in June.      
  16. Saw Mary Poppins the musical at Tuacahn. 
  17. Went fishing with my Grandpa and cousin Jessica at Fish Lake, Utah.                               
  18. Visited Uta in Germany for a week.                                                        
  19. Visited Erika Juengling in Utah.                                                                 
  20. My friend from Japan, Natsuki, stayed with me for a week.   
  21. Went river rafting with my parents. 
  22. Went to a wedding in San Francisco.                                                                                  
  23. My twin cousins (Ashlynn Brooke and Alex Paige Yancey) were born August 1st.
  24. Went to a wedding in Salem.  
  25. Finished watching DEXTER
  26. Drove from Portland to the Nightmare Factory in Salem with Michelle and Jamie. 
  27. Flew out to twin cousins' baby blessing during the first week of November.         
  28. Visited my brother in Bozeman, Montana (that's where he goes to school now).       
  29. Went to THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE midnight premiere!       
  30. Went ice skating over Thanksgiving Break. 
  31. Flew to Paris. Stayed at the airport for 6 hours. 
  32. Went to Prague with Jamie!                                                                                         
  33. Finished watching BREAKING BAD. 
  34. My cousin Jeremy got back from his mission in South Korea!
  35. Read 16 books!
  36. Went to Disneyland with my little cousins in December.

That's all I can remember! 

How about you?
What fun things did you do last year?

Blog to you later!
Love, 
Amanda 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Of course you did! I had a blast at your house watching movies, breaking down in your car in the middle of the intersection, going to the art fair, and eating Wendy's on top of the hill next to Bountiful Temple at night! It was the best! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts