Favorite Music of 2013

I did this last year, so I'm doing it again  (Favorite Music from 2012).
Here are some of my favorite songs from this year in no particular order (also, some of these songs didn't actually come out this year, but I listened to them a lot or was introduced to them).

  1.  "In Summer" Olaf/Josh Gad from Disney's FROZEN
  2. "Let It Go" Elsa/ Idina Menzel from Disney's FROZEN
  3. "Things We Lost In The Fire" Bastille (saw in concert this year)
  4. "Flaws" Bastille 
  5. "Pumpin Blood" NoNoNo (saw in concert this year)
  6. "Business Time" Flight of the Conchords
  7. "This Disorder" The Features (saw in concert this year)
  8. "Hot in Herre" Nelly but only love it because it's at the end of Austenland.
  9. "How Long Will I Love You" (Not Sure)
  10. "Can't Hold Us" Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  11. "Wake Me Up" Avicii
  12. "Same Love" Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  13. "Royals" LORDE
  14. "The Walker" Fitz & the Tantrums (saw in concert this year)
  15. "Spark" Fitz & the Tantrums
  16. "Out Of My League" Fitz & the Tantrums
  17. "Coming or Going" White Arrows (saw in concert this year)
  18. "What The Fox Say?" Ylvis
  19. Great Gatsby Soundtrack
  20. World War Z score
  21. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire score
  22. "Radioactive" Imagine Dragons
  23. The Killing score
  24. "When I'm Gone" Anna Kendrick
  25. "Get Lucky" Daft Punk (not one my favorite songs, but it brings back really good memories).
  26. "Clouds" Zach Sobiech
  27. "Fix Me Up" Zach Sobiech and Sammy Brown 
  28. "Counting Stars" One Republic
  29. "Feel Again" One Republic
  30. The Spectacular Now score
  31. "Hey Baby" Pitbull ft. T-Pain (Great Zumba song!)
  32. "My First My Last My Everything" Barry White (Great JUST DANCE 3 song!)
  33. "Follow the Leader" Jennifer Lopez (great Zumba song!)
  34. "Titanium" David Guetta (another great Zumba song!)
  35. "Just Give Me a Reason" Pink & Nate Ruess
  36. "Safe and Sound" Capital Cities (saw in concert this year)
  37. "Lakehouse" Of Monsters and Men (saw in concert this year)
  38. "Summertime Sadness" Lana Del Rey
  39. "San Francisco" The Mowgli's 
I think that's all the ones I can think of off the top of my head. 

How about you?
What were your favorite songs from 2013?

Blog to you later!
Love, 
Manders 

Comments

Popular Posts