Favorite TV Shows of 2013
- BREAKING BAD (Watched in 10 weeks. Took me a while to get hooked. I really had to force myself to watch at first, but then loved it! Best show ever in my opinion. Excellent character development, writing, and acting.)
- THE KILLING (Didn't like the 3rd season, but the first 2 were great. This is also one of my favorite scores of all time. I also really love the Seattle, WA setting; it's eerie.)
- DOWNTON ABBEY (Again, this one took me a couple of episodes to get obsessed. I loved this show and then hated it by the end of Season 3. Too many deaths. It was ridiculous.)
- DEXTER (Worst Series Finale Ever. Seriously.)
- PARKS AND RECREATION (I am in love with this show. Love, love, love it. Ron Swanson is my favorite character and I love Treat Yo' Self and Little Sebastian.)
- THE OFFICE (Perfect ending to a great show.)
- MASTER CHEF JUNIOR (This show is the most amazing thing ever. You have to watch it. Kids cooking masterpieces. Ages 8 - 13. This show was so emotional!)
How about you? What was your favorite TV you watched this year?
Blog to you later!