Sharing My Novel With the World

Hola!

I'm doing something interesting and slightly crazy. I have come to the conclusion that this first novel of mine will not be published and I'm totally cool with that! It was something I worked very hard on from ages fifteen to about nineteen and actually finished. The key here is that I finished writing a freaking novel. Once you finish one you can write another, which is exactly what I am doing! I'm moving on to writing about different things in life! Neil Gaiman once said: "You will learn more from a glorious failure than ever you will from something that you never finished." That being said, I'd still like people to be able to read it, since that was the whole reason I wrote it--to entertain people! 
I will be posting a few chapters every Monday and Thursday and I'm not going to lie... I'm both excited and nervous for you to read it. Nervous, mainly, because I wrote it such a long time ago and there are bound to be some immature things in there, but whatever, you'll see my improvements when my second novel gets published! Haha! 

Well, here goes this crazy adventure! 

Click here to read the first chapter of The Savior. 

Blog to you later!
Love,
Amanda 

Comments

Popular Posts