The Be Ok Blog

Hola!
Delaney winning Oly Pageant, which started this whole idea. 

So, I'm sure most of you already know this, but my pal Delaney and I launched a website the other day called The Be Ok Blog, which y'all need to check out. We've worked on this project all summer, pouring our hearts and souls into it, and we're so excited it's out there in the world now for y'all to read and share your stories.

So how did this start? Well, last year Delaney was involved with Oly Pageant, which raises money for Doernbecher's Children Hospital. She started The Be Ok Campaign, which is now run by Lauren Hemmert. After Delaney graduated she wanted to do more with the movement. She wanted to help teens that weren't in the hospital too, but just needed more positivity in her lives. You can read more about her story by clicking here. We are both incredibly passionate about spreading positivity and encouraging one another during tough times--and it's something I've always wanted to do, but didn't know how to approach, so when Delaney ran the idea by me this summer I was immediately hooked.

I'll still be writing here, but I'll also be, you know, working on The Be Ok Blog quite a bit (since I serve as its co-founder, editor, & writer), as well as going to school, having a social life, and working on Novel #2.

Please let me know if you'd like to be a part of The Be Ok Team by submitting something to us. We can't do what we do without you. Seriously. You can also follow us on Facebook too!

Check out our first page of submissions and what I wrote. My post is titled "Why I'm Here."

Again, thank you for all the support!
We really, really appreciate it!

Love,
Manders

P.S: Go support The Be Ok Campaign that raises money for Oly Pageant, which raises money for Doernbecher's Children Hospital.

Comments

Popular Posts