Dear Amanda From Five Years Ago


Hola!

So, this month The Be Ok Blog is challenging everyone to respond to the following prompt: "What is fear to you and how do you go about overcoming or how did you overcome that fear?" My fear is the future. The future terrifies me. Like I wish my future-self could send me a video letting me know everything is going to be ok, but for obvious reasons that's not going to happen. I can, however, make a video to myself from five years ago because she was in a very dark and lonely place at the time. She really could have benefitted from The Be Ok Blog.

Actually, here are two videos from around five years ago just to show you how different I was. 





So, what about you?
What would you tell your 5-years-younger self about life? What advice would you give to him/her?

Blog to you later!
Love, 
Manders 

Comments

Popular Posts