Favorite Music of 2014

Hola!

So at the end of every year I make a list of my favorite music I heard that year--this list doesn't necessary mean songs that only came out in 2014, but songs that were also introduced to me during this year and also songs I listened to on repeat. In no particular order, here it is:


  1. Welcome Home by Radical Face
  2. Shake It Off  by Taylor Swift
  3. Budapest by George Ezra 
  4. All About That Bass  by Meghan Trainor 
  5. The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence
  6. Take Me to Church  by Hozier 
  7. Beware of the Dog by The Griswolds 
  8. Riptide by Vance Joy 
  9. Play With Fire by Vance Joy 
  10. Mess is Mine by Vance Joy 
  11. Moonage Day by David Bowie 
  12. Turn Down for What by Lil Jon
  13. End of the Affair by Ben Howard
  14. Old Pine by Ben Howard
  15. Oceans by Hillsong United
  16. Hillsong United - ZION Acoustic 
  17. Greater by Mercy Me 
  18. Shake by Mercy Me 
  19. Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede 
  20. Boom Clap by Charli XCX 
  21. Choosing Dauntless from the Divergent Score 
  22. I Need You by M83 
  23. Wait by M83 
  24. All I Want by Kodaline 
  25. Long Way Down by Tom Odell
  26. Strange Things Will Happen by The Radio Dept. 
  27. Not About Angels by Birdy 
  28. Skinny Love by Bon Iver 
  29. The Girl by City and Colour
  30. My Blood by Ellie Goulding 
  31. Don't Wanna Dance by MO (saw in concert this year) 
  32. Hanging On by Ellie Goulding 
  33. Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding 
  34. New Years Eve by First Aid Kit 
  35. Simple As This by Jake Bugg
  36. Secrets by Mary Lambert  
  37. Ordinary Human by One Republic 
  38. What You Wanted by One Republic 
  39. Love Runs Out by One Republic 
  40. I Lived by One Republic 
  41. Let Me In by Grouplove 
  42. Shark Attack by Grouplove 
  43. The Fault in Our Stars Score by Mike Mogis & Nathaniel Walcott 
  44. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Score by James Newton Howard 
And the MOST PLAYED SONG OF THE YEAR AWARD goes to: The Walker by Fitz & The Tantrums 

I think that's about it for now... I may add more later if I remember them! 

How about you? 
What were your favorite songs from 2014?

Love, 
Manders 

Comments

  1. #3..... I'm sorry, but we can't be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Erika... hahaha! There's always something we have to disagree on, isn't there? It's not one of my favorites, but I like it! :)

      Delete
    2. Now it's #4 you don't like. I added more songs. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Hello Amanda Yancey. So good to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog post too. which gives me an opportunity to share with you a program our church in Mumbai, India has for the young people as well as adults from the West. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of MUMBAI a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short term missions trip to work with us diromg tjeor vacaton time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts