Alright, onto the Hawaiian vlogs!
|First time ever going to Hawaii. 2001.|
|New PDX carpet. Hmm...|
- I filmed way more footage than I actually used like Drew (my brother) advised, giving me lots of footage to quickly piece together.
- I love starting off the vlog with the time and saying something about "the butt-crack of dawn". I think that's going to be a trademark of mine.
- Love the shots of the PDX carpet and lack thereof.
- I also love that vlogging in the airport, like me talking to the camera, came much easier that time than it did in Paris or London.
- I love the shots out the window of taking off in Portland and landing in Hawaii. Something I've always wanted to do in a vlog.
- I also like how it's freezing in the car in Salem and then super hot in the car in Hawaii.
- Also, my family is hilarious. I love all the quotes from my dad in this video.
By the way, that bowl of eggs and sausages my dad got on the flight was delicious! Highly recommend it if its on your flight!
Also... I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT MY ID. *facepalm*
Blog/Vlog to you later!